Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sigh

Taekwondo is not about wanting to fight but a type of self-defense.
Well yea, pretty bad.
Has been feeling so worried, nervous, scared D: the whole of last week.
And, finally this day has come-Sunday. Woke up at 7.20am, packed Taekwondo uniform and other clothings for the rest of the day. Off to church at 8 in the morning (: Church went on well and had a meeting with the people for youth camp. I have given some duty to be done and I pray that I can cope them well.
Headed to Sunway Club to go for my grading at 12.30 afternoon. Ate a little just to fill up my tummy before I fain during the grading. Saw the masters who are gonna grade me and some seniors who are gonna give a hand to help.
So, it's time for us, the red 2 to second dan to warm up. Did those streching as usual and from pattern 1(yellowbelt) to pattern 8 (redbelt) After all this, red belt students are called out to go the grading already. There was quite a lot of them (:P) and the rest of the students waited outside the hall. Many parents went in to the hall to watch their children take their exams. How lovely, eh? (:
As time passes, it's my turn to take my exam and I feel so nervous went my name was called out :( The first thing we did was patterns, we need to do 3 patterns which the masters choose for pattern1-8 and first dan's pattern. Then kickings. I think my patterns were good (for me) and the kickings were not so good as I have expected DD: Rested and continue later. One-step sparring and free sparing is here. I don't want to talk about 1-step sparring and i got this 1-step-sparring-phobia(kindof). Teacher Victor said I did great in my free sparring(don'tknowwhetherit'strueornot). And yeah, grading almost done. Here come the breaking time. Many students did it and I couldn't D: grrrrr I twisted my ankle when I was about to kick the plank.
I think I should just slowly try not to think about this accident to continue to do my best and past every level well.
Thank you Teacher Lee Zen who taught me when I first got in to taekwondo class. and gave me the interest to learn Taekwondo (:
Thank you muchy to Teacher Victor (: who taught me so much.
Taekwondo (: iloveyou. haha
love,
samantha D: