Friday, October 16, 2009

Went out shoppping almost for half of the day but couldn't get anthting ):
Went back home watched some Singapure's movie then went for a jog(:
Nothing happened till' 9 o'clock. Was texting with Joey then she ask want to go yamcha or not. Obviously can la, exam over. Can go party. Walked out to the guard with the brother then Joey came to fetch me. Joey's sister, Winnie fetched me then to another boy's house to fetch him. After that went to the Aranda's cybercafe to fetch James (: So then, we headed to OldTown (:
Lizen and Chris were there waiting for us to come already. Winnie and the other boy had to sit at another table and they waited for their friends to come. We hang out untill about 11.30 then we went home (: Before that took many pictures with Joey. haha. Will get the pictures from her (:
12o'clock has come (: and it's my birthday ! Lizen was the first one to wish me, yayy Lizen (: I wished Kai Chean too as it was birthday :)
Happy Deepavali !
love,sam.